Healthier, thicker hair has the power to restore our self-esteem and enhance our natural beauty. With FDA-approved PRF (platelet-rich fibrin) hair restoration, we draw a blood sample to separate the plasma and inject it back into your scalp with added nutrients that stimulate healthy and natural hair growth. Additionally, we microneedle your scalp to stimulate the regeneration of hair follicles. Your procedure will take about 30 to 60 minutes, and results will start to appear in four to six weeks. For this procedure, 3 to 4 sessions are done about 6 weeks apart for best results.
Pre and Post Care
- Avoiding blood-thinning medications and supplements (unless instructed otherwise by your healthcare provider).
- Ensuring your hair and scalp are clean before the procedure.
- Staying hydrated in the days leading up to the treatment.**
- Try to consume a healthy diet (low fat, sugar, or processed foods) for at least 12-24 hours before procedure to improve the quality of your blood.
- Discussing any medical conditions or concerns with your healthcare provider.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well, develop a cold sore, blemish, or rash in the area to be treated.
- Patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding may not be treated. No exceptions.
After the procedure, you may notice:
- Mild inflammation, peeling, itchiness, swelling, scabbing, and/or bruising for a few days after the procedure.
- Although you may notice an improvement in your hair texture within the first few weeks, please allow at least three to six months after treatment to see visible new hair growth.
- You may wash your hair with gentle pressure 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid wearing hats, headbands, or ponytails for 3 days.
- Avoid swimming or undertaking any strenuous exercise for 3 days.
How to maintain your treatment:
- Multiple treatments are usually necessary to achieve satisfactory results. Please allow at least three to six months after your last treatment to see visible new hair growth.
- It is important to maintain your results with consistent maintenance appointments annually.
- Additional supplements such as Biotin, multivitamins, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Zinc, Iron, and minoxidil foam or solution can further enhance your results. Please consult with you primary care provider prior to initiating any supplements or using minoxidil.