Achieve Instant Glass Skin
The Best Glass Skincare Treatment
We are proud to bring you the best in Korean skincare technology for smoother, more radiant skin.
Korean Glass Skin Facial
Pre and Post Care
- Arrive with clean skin: On the day of the procedure, ensure your skin is clean and free of any makeup, lotions, or creams. This allows for a sterile environment and optimal adhesion of the threads.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well, develop a cold sore, blemish, or rash in the area to be treated.
- Patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding may not be treated. No exceptions.
- Hydration: Ensure you are properly hydrated by drinking plenty of water in the days leading up to your procedure. Hydrated skin tends to respond better to the procedure.
- Please have your consent forms filled out prior to your appointment. If you did not received your consent forms, please reach out to our oﬃce at (909)218-3993 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What you can expect after your procedure:
After your procedure, you can expect some mild redness for up to 24 hours post-procedure. You may notice more hydrated and dewy-looking skin. The neurotoxin in the facial will start to take effect in a few days with maximum benefits in two weeks. This will give help improve pore size and decrease oil productio. Other ingredients in your glass skin facial cocktail may also help with redness and pigmentation.
- Avoid makeup and exercise for 24 hours post-procedure.
- Avoid any topical retinoids, acids, or exfoliants day of procedure. You may resume your
normal skincare routine the next day.
- You can expect to see peak results after 2 weeks and treatment results typically last 4-6
How to maintain your treatment:
- For maximum glow, repeat treatment every 4-6 weeks.
- Ensure you are using medical grade skincare products in between treatments to achieve
and maintain glass skin
- Products such as Alumier Retinol, Everactive C&E, Micropolish and treatments such as
neurotoxins, RF Microneedling, IPL, and Resurfx can further enhance your results.
A more confident you, at a fraction of the cost and without surgery.
Rumi Aesthetics specializes in non-surgical skincare treatments with microchanneling. Our renowned medical providers offer exceptional results with no downtime.
Easy financing available.
Rumi Aesthetics offers flexible financing and payment plans with Cherry and Care Credit.
Meet The Founder
Nurse Angie is an accomplished Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner with a passion for helping individuals enhance their natural beauty and boost their self-confidence.
With a background in nursing and specialized training in aesthetic procedures, Nurse Angie brings a unique blend of medical expertise and artistic vision to her
After completing her nursing education and becoming a registered nurse, Nurse Angie worked as a Labor and Delivery nurse where she discovered a true passion for working with and empowering women. In 2017, she transitioned into the field of aesthetics and pursued advanced training in aesthetic medicine to further develop her skills in non-surgical cosmetic procedures. With a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of facial anatomy, she offers a variety of treatments, including injectables, dermal fillers, and laser therapies, tailored to meet the unique needs and goals of her patients.
Schedule your free consultation at Rumi Aesthetics.