1. Consultation: Schedule a consultation to determine if you are a good candidate for procedure
2. Inform your healthcare provider: Provide your healthcare provider with a comprehensive medical history, including any medications, supplements, or herbal remedies you are currently taking. This information will help ensure your safety and determine any necessary adjustments to your treatment plan.
3. Avoid blood-thinning medications: Prior to the procedure, it is advisable to avoid blood- thinning medications (such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) for at least one week. These medications can increase the risk of bleeding and bruising during the procedure. However, always consult with your healthcare provider before making any changes to your medication regimen.
4. Stop smoking: If you are a smoker, it is recommended to stop smoking at least two weeks before the Kybella treatment. Smoking can interfere with the healing process and increase the risk of complications.
5. Avoid alcohol and caffeine: Refrain from consuming alcohol and caffeine for at least 24 hours prior to the procedure, as they can contribute to dehydration and increase the risk of complications.
6. Hydration: Ensure you are properly hydrated by drinking plenty of water in the days leading up to your Kybella treatment. Hydrated skin tends to respond better to the procedure.
7. Plan for downtime: Kybella injections may cause swelling, bruising, and discomfort after the procedure. Plan your schedule accordingly, allowing for a few days of potential downtime or limited social activities while your body heals.
8. Arrive with clean skin: On the day of the procedure, ensure your skin is clean and free of any makeup, lotions, or creams. This allows for a sterile environment and opt
9. Please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well, develop a cold sore, blemish, or rash in the area to be treated.
10. Patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding may not be treated. No exceptions.
11. Please have your consent forms filled out prior to your appointment. If you did not receive consent forms, please reach out to our oﬃce at (909)218-3993 or firstname.lastname@example.org