1. Please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well, develop a cold sore, blemish, or rash in the area to be treated.
2..Patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding may not be treated. No exceptions.
3. Sun protection: Protect your skin from excessive sun exposure for at least two weeks before the procedure. This helps to minimize skin sensitivity and reduce the risk of complications.
4. Skincare products: Avoid using harsh exfoliants, retinol creams, or other active skincare products on the treatment area for a few days prior to the procedure. These products can sometimes cause skin irritation and may increase sensitivity during the treatment.
5. Hydration: Ensure you are properly hydrated by drinking plenty of water in the days leading up to your Microneedling with PRF treatment. Hydrated skin tends to respond better to the procedure.
6. Plan for downtime: Microneedling with PRF may cause some redness, swelling, and mild skin sensitivity in the treated area. Plan your schedule accordingly, allowing for a few days of potential downtime or limited social activities while your skin heals.
7. Please come in with no makeup if possible. You may also want to bring in a hat and sunglasses to cover up from the sun on your drive home.
8. Avoid topical retinoids, acids (including AHA and BHA), and exfoliants 3-5 days before procedure.
9. Patients on ACCUTANE should avoid microneedling procedure until 6 months after taking medication.
10. Please have your consent forms filled out prior to your appointment. If you did not receive consent forms, please reach out to our oﬃce at (909)218-3993 or firstname.lastname@example.org